Using secure dog walking fields help to:
- Provide security while off lead
- Outdoor low distraction envrioment
- Avoid any triggers for your dog
- New experiences for your dog
- Sometimes agility equipment, woodland or ponds to play in!
This means you can:
- Practice training
- Provide more freedom
- Meet dog friends to have group play
- Have one-one time with your dog
Unsure if you have one near you? Take a look at this website for details of secure fields near you: https://dogwalkingfields.com/
We can also travel to the secure fields for sessions. Above is Lottie from one of her sessions in March, at a new secure field. Happy, free and having fun!